Type of job
To support the company in achieving its development objectives, PhysioExtra is currently looking for an executive assistant. His/her role is to act as a resource person for the members of the management and the board of directors.
Reporting to the President and CEO and working in close collaboration with the Director of Corporate Development, the Executive Assistant supports the executive members in their tasks. He/she coordinates administrative procedures and operational activities. He/she drafts documents, facilitates communications, assists the executives in the management of their projects, coordinates the logistics of their meetings and special events and performs various collaborative administrative tasks. He/she will be responsible for organizing and following up on all legal and administrative documentation for the company.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinate the logistics of the meetings of the Board of Directors and the various committees;
- Ensure the preparation of documents required by the Board of Directors and the various committees;
- Prepare meeting notices and agendas for the meetings;
- Ensure the taking of notes and the drafting of minutes during meetings;
- Review and format communications both internally and externally;
- Provide support to the various departments of the company;
- Act as a point of contact with various stakeholders while respecting deadlines;
- Produce various documents and forms;
- Contribute to the preparation, revision and editing of documents and presentations;
- Support the entire team in the implementation and follow-up of work tools: coordination mechanisms, work organization, action plans, strategic plans, etc;
- Collaborate in the implementation and improvement of administrative policies and procedures, ensure their application, proceed with their assessment and propose modifications as needed.
- Write and send various communications to landlords and/or tenants;
- Write lease renewal notices and follow up on renewal deadlines;
- Synthesize and summarize various legal documents;
- Enter data and information in the HOPEM system;
- Perform initial audits and follow-ups on common expenses;
- Be in contact with our legal firm;
- Other tasks and responsibilities;
- See to the achievement of the objectives within the deadlines with the allocated resources;
- Motivate the team and be a positive influence by example;
- Taking into account the business issues, contribute to the realization of the company's mission;
- Carry out any other mandate entrusted to him/her;
- Carry out any other tasks required for the proper functioning of the management team.
- Salary according to experience;
- Group RRSP with employer participation;
- Group insurance with employer participation;
- Flexible hours and combination of telecommuting and face-to-face work;
- A pleasant and relaxed work environment;
- Team activities, 5@7 and much more.