Isabelle is a psychoeducator who graduated from the Université de Montréal and has been a member of the Ordre des psychoéducateurs et psychoéducatrices du Québec since 2011.
She is available in person at the clinic and for remote telerehabilitation sessions.
FIELDS OF PRACTICE
- Cognitive-behavioural approach
- Chronic pain management
- Stress management
- Post-traumatic stress management
- Mental health
- Loss and grief
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Integration of mindfulness strategies into practice
- Behavioral activation using the BADT-R method
- Cognitive behavioral therapy for insomnia