The strength of PhysioExtra Group lies in the professionalism and collaborative spirit between passionate people with deep convictions. Our network can count on a distinguished board of directors composed of 9 internal and external administrators who ensure professional and ethical overviews.
The board of directors of PhysioExtra Group is composed of the following directors:
- Chairman of the Board
- 6 internal administrators working full time at PhysioExtra
- 2 external directors acting as committee chairs
The Chairman of the Board of PhysioExtra Group has distinguished himself during a long career in the field of health and politics in Quebec. From lawyer to legal aid to a Minister with three portfolios within the government of René Lévesque, Michel Clair has also been Deputy Minister, Executive Vice President of Hydro-Québec and President of numerous committees and commissions, including the famous Clair Commission on Health and Social Services in 2000.
Our external administrators
- Chair of the Human Resources Committee of PhysioExtra Group
- Associate Professor, Université Laval, Department of Management
- Trainer and facilitator, College of Corporate Directors
Marianne Le Roux
- Chair of the Financial Audit and Risk Management Committee of PhysioExtra Group
- Director of Development, GBSI
- Director, CIUSSS du Nord-de-l'Île-de-Montréal
- President, Virtus Consulting Inc.
President and CEO
Marketing and Communications Director
Director of Corporate Development and Infrastructure
Director of Administration and Finance
Medical Director, Health and Innovation and Community of Practice Leader in Rehabilitation