Dr. Jonathan Leclerc, M.D., C.M., CCFP(MU), is a physician at Clinique de Physiothérapie Estrie. He has been practicing in the emergency department of the CSSS de Memphrémagog since 2020 and has been working as an emergency physician since 2011, in Quebec and Ontario. He holds a Certificate of Added Competence in Emergency Medicine from the College of Family Physicians of Canada.
His interest in sports medicine began as a medical student at McGill University where he graduated in 2009. Dr. Leclerc then completed his residency in family medicine at the Université de Montréal in 2011.
An avid sports fan, especially soccer, he recently completed the FIFA Diploma in Football Medicine. Dr. Leclerc is proud to be involved with the medical team of the Magog TriMemphré and the Sherbrooke Phoenix.
Dr. Leclerc is also a lover of the arts and classical music.
MEMBER OF THE FOLLOWING ASSOCIATIONS
- Collège des Médecins du Québec
- Fédération des médecins omnipraticiens du Québec
- College of Family Physicians of Canada
- Quebec Association of Sports and Exercise Physicians
- Canadian Academy of Sport and Exercise Medicine
- Quebec Association of Emergency Physicians
- Canadian Association of Emergency Physicians
CONSULTATION/FOLLOW-UP FOR THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS
(minimum age: 16 years)
- Sports injuries
- Cervicalgia/lumbar pain (± radicular involvement)
- Concussion/mild CBT
- Joint pain/arthritis
- Muscle/ligament strain or tear
- Evaluation for infiltrations (corticosteroids, viscosupplementation)
Consultation fees are covered by the Régie de l'assurance-maladie du Québec, upon presentation of the RAMQ card.