Customer Service Agents
Type of job
Full-time/part-time - days/evenings
PhysioExtra is currently looking for Customer Service Agents to complete its team(s) in the Lanaudière Region.
Visit our clinics to learn more about our services and our teams:
Reporting to the Clinic Director, under the supervision of the Chief Agent, the Customer Service Agent is responsible for providing high quality personalized customer service in order to maintain the professionalism and brand image of the clinic.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Answer the phone, inform clients about the services offered, schedule and confirm appointments
- Greet clients, take payments, schedule appointments according to the treatment plan issued by the health professional
- Prepare client files, filing of files
- Complete the closing of the day
- Balance weekly transactions
- Fax all authorization requests and reports, documents to physicians, etc.
- As well as all tasks related to customer service
YOU LIKE TO:
- Help improve people's lives at work
- Be able to express your ideas and share your opinions
- Move upwards in a growing company that challenges you every day
- Celebrate success in different ways: Holidays, happy hour, team activities, etc.
- Be authentic with your colleagues and have fun at work
- Work in an inspiring environment
- Benefit from several employee benefits such as: insurance, RRSP, physical activity reimbursement, etc.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Excellent knowledge of computer tools
- Strong sense of customer service
- Training or experience in customer service, an asset
- Secretarial diploma, an asset
- Excellent oral and written French, fluency in English (an asset)
- Good learning skills
- Enjoys working in a team environment
- Experience in the health care field, an asset
- Communicates effectively in French and English