Carole is a psychoeducator who graduated from the Université de Montréal and a member of the Ordre des psychoéducateurs et psychoéducatrices du Québec since 2010.
She is available in person at the clinic and for remote telerehabilitation sessions.
FIELDS OF PRACTICE
- Cognitive-behavioural approach
- Work environment, occupational health
- Stress management
- Post-traumatic stress management
- Pervasive developmental disorders (autism)
- Mental health
- Preschool and school integration
- Family support
- Parenting skills
- Loss and grief
- Post-traumatic stress disorder among children
- Suicide risk assessment (Suicide Action Montréal)