Rachel-Marie is a physiotherapist who graduated from McGill University and is a member of the Ordre professionnel de la physiothérapie du Québec since 1990.
FIELDS OF PRACTICE
- Physiotherapy with postural approach (RPG)
- Structural myofascial therapy
- Craniocervical, balance and tonus pathologies: correction of the extraocular muscular system
- Joint lesions
- Cervical pathologies
- Pathology of the balance of musculoskeletal cause and role of anterior fasciae on macro and micro alterations of the lumbar region and pelvis.
- Training in Structural myofascial therapy (TMS), level 1