Zineb is an occupational therapist who graduated from the Université de Montréal and is a member of the Ordre des ergothérapeutes du Québec.
She is available in person at the clinic and for remote telerehabilitation sessions.
FIELDS OF PRACTICE
- CNESST work-related injuries
- SAAQ motor vehicle accidents
- Occupational capacity interventions
- Functional capacity/autonomy interventions
- Parking permit and paratransit
- Interventions related to chronic pain
- Treatment of hand and arm disorders
- Cardiac coherence and the physiological foundations: theory and clinical application for front-line workers
- Motivational interviewing in mental health: a compassionate relationship for change
- Cognitive behavioural therapy for insomnia
- Behavioural activation and cognitive therapy in the treatment and rehabilitation of people with depression